Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bluish Joggers 2.0

I introduced a Jewish Blog aggregator a while back, but that had its problems. And I just recently decided to revamp it. Go to BluishJoggers.blogspot.com.

It works on a blogpost by blogpost basis, so people can submit their own, or others' blogposts, which they think are particularly deserving.

Please submit your recent blogpost. So far, I only have my own, which is boring. Let me know what you think here in the comments, or there in the comments.

Thanks,
Josh

2 comments:

thanbo said...

Not really what I think of as an aggregator. Isn't an aggregator usually automatic - once the aggregator administrator has accepted your blog, the aggregator just picks up everything you post via RSS or some such?

To put it in the form of a miller analogy:

Bluish:aggregator::typewriter:wordprocessor

joshwaxman said...

true. that is scheduled for the future, though.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin