- Metzora sources -- revamped. With over 100 meforshim on the parsha and haftara, organized by topic.
- Are the Samaritans right in how to spell veHanosei? In parashat Metzora, a Samaritan Torah variant recommends itself, for going against the grain of the typical Samaritan emendation. A gemara darshens like the Samaritan Torah, but against the Masoretic text, and this befuddles Rashi, who is unaware of the Samaritan variant. Or Torah and Minchas Shai step up to the plate and offer explanations of the gemara, forced to varying degree. Still, the most likely answer is that Chazal, here, were darsheningthe Samaritan text.
- Metzorah sources -- great for preparing shnayim mikra. links by perek and aliyah to an online Mikraos Gedolos, plus a slew of meforshim on the parsha and haftara.
- The first verse in Yeshaya as introduction to what
- not really on parshat Metzora but works in how King Uzziah was a metzorah.
- The Goat to Azazel
- On Acharei Mot. In which I relate it the second bird of the korban of the metzorah.
- Why is parshat Metzora called that?
- and why don't people object to that but do object to parshat/sefer Bamidbar?