Thursday, August 10, 2006

Blogging Has Been Slow Recently Because

of a family wedding (Mazal Tov Avigail and Mikey!);
because I've been working through various drafts of the previous post about talking between Yishtabach and Yotzer Or so that I can hand it in as a term paper I owe Dr. Hurvitz for one of his classes;
because I'm trying to come up with a properly homiletic dvar Torah on Eikev for Shabbos Sheva Brachos, and I dislike homiletics;
because I've been working trying to gat various changes made to a gateway for a predicitive dialer at work;
because I've been devoting my energies to arguing with DovBear about what Shmuel haNagid actually said about aggadot, whether one should by default assume mundane stories about Tannaim and Amoraim are ahistorical, and whether baby Abaye and Rava actually pointed upwards when asked "Where is Hashem."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin