- Haman vs. Mordechai in rebuilding the Bet Hamikdash
- YU Purim-To Go and another roundup from the same source.
- Vay-hi in the days of Achashverosh
- Rabbi Natan Slifkin has the Ultimate Ban, which someone (it seems from Queens) wrote up five years ago.
- Aruch Hashulchan on getting drunk on Purim
- The chiyyuv, or issur, of getting drunk on Purim. In which I seriously explain how nishtaneh hateva applies.
- Purim Drunkenness -- an abomination!
- Missing the beginning of megillah leining.
- Rav Yaakov Emden's Eight-legged camel.
- The Vilna Gaon on the trup in megillat Ester.
- R' Zechariah ben Saruk's perush on Megillat Achashverosh.
- Megillah sources online
- Thoughts on the ten sons of Haman
- This year's kol koreh -- the tznius of eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Whether there are plot holes in megillas Esther.
- Paying taxes on mishloach manot.
- The prayer for an edible matzah.
- Laining the megillah by day and night.
- Shoe-tossing as a sign of contempt
- Purifying the megillah - a kol koreh.
- Rif on Bavli Megillah
- Not my own, but a woman laining megillah cast as a chumra. Purim Torah.
- The dangers of taking midrashim figuratively, about Esther's green skin.
- Further perils of taking midrashim figuratively, about Vashti's tail.
- And as a follow-up, considering Vashti's tail and Esther's green skin, on the matter of midrashic literalism and historicity
- Bush's Daf Yomi shiur, which started as a Purim spoof. With Purim approaching, it may be a good idea to keep this possible repercussion in mind.
- Achashverosh's true identity
- Multitude, majority, and lectio difficilior - lerov echav
- Dual Etymology in Esther's Name, and the hidden miracle as a theme present in the megillah itself.