- veZos HaBerachah sources -- expanded and improved
- Multivalence in Asher's blessing -- An interesting example of multi-valence in the Sifrei's interpretation of Asher's bracha, in parashat veZos haBeracha. Does themi mean "more than" or "with"? Or does it mean both simultaneously? Also, why I believe Rashi's girsa of the Sifrei is better than Ramban's variant.
- How could Rabbi Yehuda respond regarding the complete Torah? The famous dispute about the last eightpesukim in the Torah.
- If pre-describing Moshe's death is a problem, why isn't the land of Naftali? BrooklynWolf asks this excellent question. And here is a few ways one might, and some did, answer it.
- Zos Habracha sources -- links by perek and aliyah to an online Mikraos Gedolos, plus more than 100 commentaries on the parasha and haftarah.
- Reuven and viyhi metav mispar; should it be, or should it not be? The dispute between Rashi et al. and Ibn Ezra et al on whether al applies to this second clause.
- Here is a link to an article at the Leiman Library, by Dr. Richard Steiner and Dr. Shnayer Leiman, about the meaning of eshdat in parshat v'Zot HaBrachah.
- Considering Ibn Ezra and the secret of the last eight pesukim. And how he maintains that the last eight pesukim of the Torah, as well as other psukim throughout, were written by Yehoshua rather than Moshe.
- Binyamin with three yuds! An interesting masorah mentioned by Minchas Shai, and why we should not be concerned with it.
- Were Moshe's eyes not dim before or after his death? A stira in Rashi, or in two midrashim he cites. Is one meant as peshat and the other as derash?
- The last eight pesukim in Chumash -- why assume Moshe didn't write them? Explaining Rashi and his sources, as well as just what in the pesukim besides Moshe's death indicates post-Mosaic authorship.
- On the same topic, Ibn Ezra and the secret of the twelve pesukim. From parshat Devarim.
- Esh De-At Lamo -- where I take it as an Aramaism, de + at, "which comes".