- Lawsuit against a Bible publisher:
A Canton man is suing Zondervan Publishing and a Tennessee-based publisher, claiming their versions of the Bible that refer to homosexuality as a sin violate his constitutional rights and has caused him emotional pain and mental instability.
Fowler alleges Zondervan's Bibles referring to homosexuality as a sin have made him an outcast from his family and contributed to physical discomfort and periods of "demoralization, chaos and bewilderment."
- Iran Photoshops parts of missile launch, LGF notes. See this post at a different blog, with animated gif, here.
- The Apple discusses "the great tights debate." And Ezzie (from SerAndEz) brings in a parshablog post from Rav Moshe Feinstein on the subject of flesh-colored stockings.
- Avakesh on archaeological evidence for Bilaam.
- Kiryas Yoel kol korehs banning stylish women's shoes, digital cameras and video cameras in girls' schools, and young women working in offices.
- The Seforim blog, and Hirhurim, discuss Professor Marc Shapiro's new book Studies in Maimonides and His Interpreter.