- At HebrewBooks.org, Zos Toras HaKenaos, by Rav Yaakov Emden.
- At Hirhurim, R' Ari Enkin with an analysis of whether a hat and jacket is required for davening. As he writes:
As the consensus of most contemporary halachic authorities is that there is no true obligation to wear a hat or jacket when praying, doing so has become more of a sign of social affiliation than anything else
- The perils of Facebook.
- The Seforim blog with a discussion of kitniyot and marijuana on Pesach.
- Wolfish Musings with a segulah story. Putting back your siddur after davening is purportedly a segulah for parnassah. But someone does not see the forest for the trees, a trap easy to fall into when following segulahs.
- Yachdus hosted this week's Haveil Havolim. Shkoyach.