Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Succah 2a, part i and i

I decided to present a series of shiurim on Succah. No, it is not daf Yomi, which recently starting Arachin, but I don't imagine that it could follow the schedule of daf Yomi, given the depth and resulting pace. I present some interesting ideas in this, I think.

I discuss the following portion:

מתני' סוכה שהיא גבוהה למעלה מעשרים אמה פסולה ורבי יהודה מכשיר ושאינה גבוהה עשרה טפחים ושאין לה (שלשה) דפנות ושחמתה מרובה מצלתה פסולה:
גמ' תנן התם מבוי שהוא גבוה מעשרים אמה ימעט רבי יהודה אומר אינו צריך מאי שנא גבי סוכה דתני פסולה ומאי שנא גבי מבוי דתני תקנתא סוכה דאורייתא תני פסולה מבוי דרבנן תני תקנתא ואיבעית אימא בדאורייתא נמי תני תקנתא מיהו סוכה (דנפישי מילתה) פסיק ותני פסולה מבוי דלא נפיש מיליה תני תקנתא




and here



Here are some mar'ei mekomos I used in producing this.

Eruvin daf 2a

Succah daf 2a

Mishnayot Succah

Mishnayot Eruvin

Also might be helpful
with nikkud and translation

Tosefta Succah


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin