- Avakesh has a video of a certain chassidic practice -- throwing apples in Belz on Shabbos Shirah. Perhaps it is a segulah to keep away the doctor...
- For fans of Asher Bara, here is an interesting lawsuit going on, about a portion of "Land Down Under" being borrowed from "Kookaburra sits in the ol' gum tree."
- Mystical Paths continues arguing against Jews practicing yoga, and links to a whole bunch of previous posts on the subject.
- The most recent Haveil Havalim, over at Simply Jews.
- DovBear on a proto-pluralistic midrash.
- Here on parshablog, my roundup of posts for parashat Mishpatim.