- Kankan Chadash takes note of an article in a kabbalah magazine -- cheat codes to reality, and the God cheat code. His comment:
I do not mean to imply that the articles printed in Kabbalah Today represent the views of all kabbalists. Nevertheless, I think you'll find that the sentiments expressed in this article reflect trends in mainstream kabbalistic practices. That being said, here is the article in full. I think it speaks for itself.
- Popehat discusses how the LA Times gets it badly wrong on a Patriot Act story, about a drunken woman beating up her kids on a flight.
- Rabbi Lookstein defends his actions in participating in the inaugural multi-faith event in a church.
- Mystical Paths has a followup to the Mishpacha magazine PhotoShopping Laura Bush out of a photo, noting instances in the most recent magazine where they did not.
- Hirshel Tzig notes and discusses a nice video from Badchen.com: