- Tzaddik Gozer veHakadosh Baruch Hu Mekayem?
To be honest, I'm not that bright, but the Chairman of the Board of the firm I represent likes my performance, so He fulfills almost any promise I make to people.
- Emes veEmunah on alcohol abuse.
- Refs may favor the team wearing red:
"Competitors dressed in red are awarded more points than competitors dressed in blue, even when their performance is identical."
- SesameStreet.Org. Great site. One video there: Leslie Feist sings "Counting to Four"
- Making red blood cells from stem cells
- Vos Iz Neias about how the Israeli police are going after the tznius patrols.
- Via PaleoJudaica, at the Speculist, undoing the collapse of a quantum particle caused by measurements, and the implications this may have.
- Sumarai Mohel claims I've been wasting my time arguing with Oz VeHadar Levushah.
- Non-profit distributes a Chick tract -- propaganda for the music industry.
- Joe Leiberman as a McCain running mate? I think it would be a good choice. Both are good at breaking from their respective party's line as a result of their convictions.
- Meanwhile, this Obama quote annoys me:
“We’ve got to send a clear message to Russia and unify our allies,” Obama told a crowd of supporters in Virginia. “They can’t charge into other countries. Of course it helps if we are leading by example on that point.”