Friday, August 22, 2008

Interesting Posts and Articles #65

  1. Tzaddik Gozer veHakadosh Baruch Hu Mekayem?
    To be honest, I'm not that bright, but the Chairman of the Board of the firm I represent likes my performance, so He fulfills almost any promise I make to people.
  2. Emes veEmunah on alcohol abuse.

  3. Refs may favor the team wearing red:
    "Competitors dressed in red are awarded more points than competitors dressed in blue, even when their performance is identical."
  4. SesameStreet.Org. Great site. One video there: Leslie Feist sings "Counting to Four"

  5. Making red blood cells from stem cells

  6. Vos Iz Neias about how the Israeli police are going after the tznius patrols.

  7. Via PaleoJudaica, at the Speculist, undoing the collapse of a quantum particle caused by measurements, and the implications this may have.

  8. Sumarai Mohel claims I've been wasting my time arguing with Oz VeHadar Levushah.

  9. Non-profit distributes a Chick tract -- propaganda for the music industry.

  10. Joe Leiberman as a McCain running mate? I think it would be a good choice. Both are good at breaking from their respective party's line as a result of their convictions.

  11. Meanwhile, this Obama quote annoys me:
    “We’ve got to send a clear message to Russia and unify our allies,” Obama told a crowd of supporters in Virginia. “They can’t charge into other countries. Of course it helps if we are leading by example on that point.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin